Monday, July 21, 2008

The Son of Zell Note

This is a new story I am working on right now. I originally found it on fanfiction.net. It was written by the author 'shizzle-my-nizzle'. I thought it had an interesting summary so I decided to check it out and really liked it. There are only four chapters to the story on that website, and the last time it was updated was back in 2005. I wasn't satisfied with the story ending before it really even begun, so I decided to continue it. Of course I edited the story so it doesn't have mistakes and all. I also added content to the first four chapters because there was not any description or explanations in them.

Now, even people who have never even heard of Final Fantasy 8 can read the story and still get an appreciation for the characters and the world around them because I added some much needed information that it was lacking before. So, any of the more descriptive parts in the first four chapters were added by me. Chapter 5 and beyond is my own content. By the way, the character of Kaius is 'shizzle-my-nizzle's' property, not mine. 'Shizzle-my-nizzle', if you are reading this, I really hope for some feedback on the stuff I added. I really hope I do your story justice!

No comments: